Kitchen Assistant & Delivery Driver APPLY NOW
Brite is currently seeking a dedicated and reliable Kitchen Assistant & Driver to join our team. Reporting to the Head Chef, this role plays an integral part in the day-to-day operations encompassing cleaning and delivery for Brite. Responsibilities include assisting the kitchen staff with washing and cleaning duties, along with other tasks such as garbage disposal, cleaning baking pans, and maintaining refrigerator and freezer cleanliness. Additionally, this position involves delivering our products to our esteemed wholesale customers across the city.
To excel as a Kitchen Assistant & Driver, exceptional time management is crucial, ensuring that all tasks are completed promptly. Ultimately, our ideal candidate should be well-versed in adhering to food health and safety regulations. Join our team and contribute to the success of Brite's culinary endeavors.
Kitchen Assistant Responsibilities:
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Delivers daily orders to all of our existing accounts.
- Ensures that all products are accounted for and delivered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Obtains signed receipts for items delivered.
- Maintains a clean vehicle.
- Maintaining transparency in any previous or current changes of your driving record.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler's license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Position Type: Part Time
Average Hours: 30 hours per week
At Brite, we welcome diversity and celebrate that our communities include individuals from all backgrounds, identities, and walks of life. We strive every day to foster an environment of inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility that supports our employees, customers and communities. We know that embracing diversity makes us stronger, enriches our culture, and allows us to grow together. We encourage candidates with diverse backgrounds, identities, skills, and abilities to apply. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interview or assessment process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
2023-11-30|||Chicago, IL|||Brite ||||||r7MxtAp7Di-JPUxn|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||