Barista - Part Time APPLY NOW
Chicago, IL Metric 17.00 usd / hour Part time
The Barista prepares and serves specialty beverages and baked goods to patrons; promotes and occasionally participates in coffee education opportunities; preserves a positive relationship with clientele; pursues the highest quality presentation of products and exemplifies professional and hospitable service.
- Be knowledge & passionate about our coffee offerings
- Promotes an excellent environment for both staff and customers.
- Is proficient in dialing-in each shift and following Metrics specs on all coffee drinks.
Duties include but are not limited to*
- Reports to shift on time and according to schedule.
- Greets customers.
- Adhere to cafe schedule
- Follow Health, Safety and Sanitation Guidelines
- Prepares and serves hot and cold beverages.
- Consistently provide high quality coffee beverages to customers.
- Cleans and sanitizes work areas, utensils, equipment and service and seating areas.
- Describes menu items to customers or suggests products that might appeal to them.
- Provides customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions as requested.
- Receives and processes customer payments.
- Serves prepared foods, including donuts and pastries.
- Stocks customer service stations with paper products or beverage preparation items.
- Takes advantage of education opportunities such as additional training and cuppings
- Reports any damages, equipment malfunctions, incidents, or losses to their Supervisors & Owners.
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Experience: At least one year of related experience
- Must be available to work weekends (Friday - Sunday)
- Have the ability to occasionally lift items unto 24 kilos.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Active listening
- Social perceptiveness
Please submit cover letter and resume.
|||Chicago, IL|||Metric ||||||B1oUfvXamTZcLUQC|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||17.00|||||||||true