Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
Graphic Designer & Illustrator
We are on the lookout for a passionate Graphic Designer with a strong attention to detail and be effective at communicating design concepts as well as providing and receiving design direction. This position will partner closely with our marketing, communications, content while simultaneously excelling running projects, leading concept development, and developing creatives to deliver an authentic brand to our customer base.
The ideal person is someone that can cast vision, inspire others and highlight our values while pressing forward to stay relevant with new markets, trends, and consumers.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Conceptualizing and creating graphic design work for both print and digital use e.g. website, social media, educational content, label creation, PDF updates.
- Managing daily social media posts and campaigns that correspond with new product releases.
- A methodical approach to organizing projects and adequately storing all files & artwork in our Dropbox and other storage devices.
- Has a thorough understanding of printing and communicating with our printing partners.
- Managing Web content i.e. blog, product images etc.
- A strong understanding of brand strategy.
- A mastery of the creative process from ideation through implementation
- Have the ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Brainstorm new creative concepts and designs for future labels and apparel.
- Ensure that all creative material is provided in correct format for publication within given timeframes and budgets.
- Work within set timelines and effectively prioritize tasks
- Works well within a small team and is passionate about our brand and the Specialty Coffee industry.
- Able to work closely as a team member and provide support wherever necessary .
- Some (or great) knowledge building and maintaining websites is a big plus.
- A strong background in illustrations is a big plus but not a deal breaker.
- 3 years of experience in graphic design.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with Shopify.
- Experience working with printers.
- 50% contribution towards health, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Free coffee with each pay period.
At Metric, we welcome diversity and celebrate that our communities include individuals from all backgrounds, identities, and walks of life. We strive every day to foster an environment of inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility that supports our employees, customers and communities. We know that embracing diversity makes us stronger, enriches our culture, and allows us to grow together. We encourage candidates with diverse backgrounds, identities, skills, and abilities to apply. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interview or assessment process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
2022-07-31|||Chicago, IL|||Metric ||||||yLDgLVfe~jT-czAl|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false